How does it work?
- SMS Verifier is an extension to the Spearline API that allows you to test, in-country, the sending and receiving of an SMS message to a destination specified by you, whether it’s to a Spearline number or your own customer-supplied number.
- Send an SMS message, in-country, from your own number(s) to a Spearline SMS number using the Spearline API, to query if the message was received.
- Run a test to identify if you can receive an in-country SMS message sent from a Spearline SMS number to your own customer-supplied number.
- Access live data and analytics which will highlight which SMS messages were received, and which ones weren’t, via a Spearline API query.
- Should an SMS message fail to send or receive, you can query the API for an error message explaining the reason for the failure allowing you to take the necessary steps to rectify the issue.
- SMS Verifier is available in the same coutries that Spearline mobile testing is available in. Find out which countries here.
What is it?
Spearline SMS Verifier tests whether a text message has been received or not. The service is an extension to the Spearline API that allows you to test the sending and receiving of an SMS message in-country from Spearline to a destination specified by you. It also allows you to test the sending of a message to Spearline and reporting results using an API query.
When is it used?
Spearline SMS Verifier is used by any large enterprises, teleco carriers and conference providers that rely on SMS messages to communicate with their customers. SMS Verifier is a reliable method to test an organization’s SMS services in-country to indicate whether a sent SMS has been sent or if a received SMS message is intact or has been received at all.
What is measured?
With SMS Verifier, you will have the power to access information on a sent or received message including:
Please note, even if you're currently not using the Spearline API, you can just use the API for SMS Verifier while still rely on the Spearline Platform interface for all of your other test types. If you would like to find out more about Spearline API, please download our Spearline API fact sheet or speak to your dedicated Customer Engagement Manager.
Get started with SMS verifier
If you are a Spearline customer and you are interested in SMS Verifier to your portfolio, please speak to your dedicated Customer Engagement Manager, contact our 24/7 support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +353 28 51460.
New to Spearline?