Help & Support
Customer Engagement Manager
A Customer Engagement Manager will:
- Ensure your testing is delivered with flexibility and is adaptable to changing business conditions.
- Offer insights based on industry standards and best practices.
- Provide monthly reports and analyses to help you to identify issues and trends over time.
- Troubleshoot issues collaboratively with you to ensure quick resolution.
- Convey your individual requirements to the Spearline development team, oversee any bespoke developments and their delivery.
Service Delivery Manager
A Service Delivery Manager will:
- Manage, monitor and deliver all testing services on your behalf.
- Produce regular reports to help identify issues and trends. Deliver recommendations to help resolve the identified problems.
- Liaise with your internal and external stakeholders and network carriers in order to flag issues and remedy them.
- Actively support your business in achieving its operational KPIs. For example – demonstrate measurable ROI from your testing which can be presented to your key stakeholders.
- Provide you with knowledgeable insights based on industry standards and best practices.
Carrier Engagement Manager
A Carrier Engagement Manager will:
- Create ticket incidents with your carrier, and work with them to resolve the incident in line with your SLAs.
- Utilize extensive testing capabilities to ascertain the extent of the service interruption.
- Provide you with access to our extensive database of test results, allowing you to identify the most reliable carriers on a per-country basis.
- Provide reporting on incidents opened, closed and in-progress with the associated MTRS and MTTR metrics for SLA management purposes.
- Apply our audio digital signal processing capabilities to identify the source of the audio degradation and engage with your carriers in identifying the root cause.