SIP Route Tester
Add new, and edit existing SIP trunks and carrier or prefix details directly from the numbers module on the Spearline Platform.
Why you should test your SIP Route
SIP trunk and carrier configuration
Add SIP trunks and configure them with the trunk name, termination gateway and dialing options.
- Select the ‘SIP trunk’ option from the numbers module, where you can add the trunk details.
- Once the SIP trunk menu has been selected, you will see a split table structure. One table is for the SIP Trunk details and the second table is for carrier details. These work independently of each other.
- Once added, you will see a list of SIP trunks and a list of carriers. The user can search and edit existing trunks and carriers from this page
SIP trunk selection setup
Create a campaign with the ability to select trunk and carriers / prefixes to dial out from.
- Create a campaign and select test type ‘SIP trunk test’.
- Add the numbers you want to test in the campaign.
- Choose from a list of trunks that have previously been added to the numbers module.
- Select one or more carriers that you want to map the selected trunk to. As long as you have a carrier code, you can add as many carriers as you like.
- A summary will show what trunk has been selected and the carriers mapped to the trunk.
What does the SIP Route Tester measure
Measure and monitor key telecommunications performance indicators, including:
How it works
Start testing your connections today
Book your demo in less than 1 minute!
Already a customer? Talk to your CE Manager.
World leading organisations are using our products
Discover more Test Types
Cloud-based platform with no installation required
Set and track against call quality goals based on historical data and supplied benchmark indicators.
Conference Call Forward Test
Test access to your conferencing platform via user-specific call pathing.
Agent Response Test
Replicate your customers’ call path to your agent so you can ensure a great call experience.
The test verifies if your system is recognising the correct touch-tones (DTMF) to support your customer interactions.
Test an organization’s SMS services, in-country, to indicate if a sent SMS has been sent, or if a received SMS message is intact, or has been received at all.
Post Dial Delay Test
Enables you to monitor the time between a number being dialled and the call being answered.