User roles are used to grant different levels of platform access to users.
Each company has a set of user roles that they can assign to each user. This authorization system can restrict user access to different areas of the platform based on access rights associated with each role.
User Rights Breakdown
User rights are customizable. If you would like to create a bespoke set of user rights please contact your dedicated Spearline customer engagement manager.
|Full Access provides a complete level of access into the Spearline Platform, this user can access the full suite of functionality across both Voice Assure and Realtime. With the ability to: |
Realtime Access provides a user with an access level restricted to the Voice Assure Realtime application only. With the ability to:
Reporting Access provides a very limited access. With the ability to:
Assign User Rights
Restrict user access by setting user rights.
To assign user rights, do the following:
- Navigate to the ‘User Actions’ column as outlined below.
- Navigate to the ‘Admin’ module. (this can be found here in the left-hand navigation menu).
- Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want. Enter a full or partial name or email address (e.g. Joe or Joe.Blogs@company.com)
- Choose the Edit icon from the ‘Action’ column.
- Assign the desired user rights from the ‘Role‘ drop-down menu within the ‘Edit User’ dialog box.
- Click the Update button to complete your task.
Results: The users details will now be updated in the ‘Users’ table found in the ‘Admin’ section.