Time Groups Module
Time groups decide the testing frequency and the days on which tests should run.
Using the time groups page, you can search, view, add, edit or delete time groups. It contains all currently entered time groups, their status, and a summary of each time group’s schedule.
- Time Groups Module (The ‘Timegroups Module’ is nested in a tab which can be located along the top of the page under the campaigns module here).
- Search Filters (narrow down your search results using filters).
- Add Timegroup Button (when clicked it brings up the ‘Add Timegroup’ dialog box).
- Actions section allows users to:
- View (when clicked it brings up further information about the timegroup).
- Edit (when clicked it brings up the ‘Edit Timegroup’ dialog box).
- Delete (when clicked it brings up a confirmation box to confirm the deletion of the timegroup).
- Timegroups List (shows if the timegroup is active or inactive along with a summary of the timegroup settings).
- Pagination (shows the total timegroups available along with page navigation if necessary).
Add a Time Group
To create a timegroup, do the following:
- Navigate to the ‘Add Timegroup’ dialog box as outlined below.
- Click the Add Timegroup button (this is located top right of the screen).
- Complete Sub-steps a-g as outlined below.
- Name:Give your time group a name. This will appear in the time groups list view seen in Step 1 and in the ‘Number Time Group’ drop-down selection when adding or editing numbers for IVR mapping.
- Interval: Use the drop-down menu to set the frequency of your tests e.g minutes, hours, days, weeks, months etc.
- Run on days:Use the checkboxes to indicate the days on which it is acceptable for tests to be run.
- Date Slot: Select a Start and End date in the fields provided before clicking the Add button to save the date slot.
- Time Slot: Use the sliders to select a time-frame for the tests to run between e.g 09:00 + 17:00 Hours (Typical Office Hours of 9-5pm). Click the Add button to save your selection.
- Other Campaigns Using Group: This field is only used when editing a timegroup. This field will present warnings if editing a timegroup will affect other campaigns which may be using the timegroup.
- Save: When you are happy with your timegroup configuration, click the Save button to complete your task.