The dashboards module contains many different dashboards for all of Spearline’s testing.
Spearline provides all users with three preloaded dashboards, which are used for reporting. From here, you can edit, customize and save up to 100 more dashboards which can all be used to monitor your testing scenarios or set up automated reports. Choose to view the data in a way that makes the most sense for you or in a way that’s best for sharing and presenting to others.
If you would like to create a custom dashboard, see Custom Dashboards.
Dash View Benefits:
- Preloaded dashboards to get started quickly.
- Dashboards can be fully customized to meet your reporting needs.
- Save up to 100 custom dashboards.
- Automated reports can be enabled for each dashboard.
1 – Default
The default dashboard will give you a general overview of your test results in a given date range. In the example below, we are shown the overall health of all tests carried out during the last week.
This dashboard presents high-level details for;
- PESQ Average: This presents the average PESQ (Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality) tested across all countries.
- If you use the page filters to filter by Country, this will change to a country-specific PESQ average along with the benchmark for that country and how you compare.
- Statistics: This is a high-level view of your tests.
- A total of all test fails, connection related fails, and audio quality issues is given for the selected date range.
- The section for Best/Worst can be customized to show Country, Carrier, Customer, Department, or Number by clicking on the three dots shown in the upper right corner of the graph.
- PDD: This presents the percentage of tests which were run in the given date range that was below the ITU standard for acceptable Post-dial Delay.
- Audio Quality History: This graph shows the Max, Min, and Avg audio quality for all countries during the given date range.
- This is shown at hourly intervals.
- If you use the page filters to filter by Country, this will change to a country-specific audio quality graph. A blue line will represent the in-country benchmark.
- Max, Min, Avg, and Benchmark can be toggled on/off at the top of the graph
- Latest Fails: This is a snapshot of the ‘Failed Tests’ Dashboard, which presents the latest failures during testing.
- Clicking any number within the table will present a history of the last ten tests run on that number.
2 – Analytics
The Analytics dashboard view shows all test results for the selected date range. These results are presented in a table view. Powerful filters can help you change how this data is presented. If you want to change how the data is displayed or add/remove data from the dashboard, see Custom Dashboards.
3 – Failed Tests
The failed tests dashboard shows only failed tests from the given date range. These are presented in a table view. Powerful filters can help you change how this data is presented. If you want to change how the data is displayed or add/remove data from the dashboard, see Custom Dashboards.