Outbound Bridge Module
The outbound bridge module enables you to configure all details related to your outbound conference bridge; whether you are testing via a traditional conference bridge (telephony based) or a web-based conference bridge (virtual), you can configure all details here for your outbound testing.
|Conference Type||Passcodes||Conference ID||Dial-in #||Dial-out #||Web URL||Username||Password|
- Outbound Bridge Module: The outbound bridge module is nested here in a tab which is located along the top of the page under the ‘Numbers’ module.
- Search Filters: Use this to quickly find any Outbound Bridge DDI you have already setup.
- Add : When the ‘Add’ button is clicked it brings up the ‘Add Outbound Bridge’ dialog box which enables you to manage the Bridge, DDI Number, Region, Web URL, Username and Password details for your Bridge.
- Actions section allows you to:
- Edit: When clicked it brings up the ‘Edit Outbound Bridge’ dialog box for that Bridge).
- Conferences: When clicked this brings up the ‘Conferences’ configuration window which enables you to manage all Conference ID’s and Passcodes associated with that Bridge.
- Delete: When clicked it brings up a confirmation box to confirm the deletion of the outbound bridge DDI.
- Outbound Bridge DDI List: This lists all Bridge DDI’s that have been created including a summary of setup for each entry.
- Pagination: This shows the total number of available Bride DDI’s with the option to navigate through pages using pagination if necessary.
Add Outbound Bridge
Configure number and bridge information needed in order to place an outbound DDI call from your conference. The same process is used whether you are testing via a traditional conference bridge (telephony based) or a web based conference bridge (virtual).
How to Add an Outbound Bridge:
- Navigate to the ‘Add Outbound Bridge’ dialog box as illustrated below.
- Click the + Add button (this is located top right of the screen).
- In the ‘Add Outbound Bridge’ dialog box, fill out the required fields as listed below.
- Bridge: The bridge you select will determine the numbers that are available in the ‘DDI Number’ drop-down in the next step. Only the numbers that have been assigned to this bridge will be shown.
- DDI Number: From the drop-down list, choose the dial-in number that will be used to dial inbound to the conference bridge.
- Region: Choose the region to assign to your bridge from the drop-down.
- Url: (Web-based Conference ONLY) Enter the URL address of the web-based conference).
- Username: (Web-based Conference ONLY) Enter the login user name needed for the web-based conference.
- Password: (Web-based Conference ONLY) Enter the password details for the web-based conference..
- Add: Click the Add button to complete.
- Your task is complete.
Results: The page will refresh and the outbound bridge you have created will be shown at the top of the list.
Add Passcodes and Conference IDs.
How to Add Passcode or Conference I.D information:
- Navigate to the ‘Outbound Bridge Module’ here (this is nested in a tab that can be located along the top of the page under the ‘Numbers’ module).
- Use the search bar provided to search for the Bridge, Number (DDI), or Region you wish to add passcode or conference ID information to.
- Click the Conferences Icon to bring up the ‘Conferences’ overview window.
- In the ‘Conferences’ overview window, click the + Add button to bring up the ‘Add Bridge Passcode’ dialog box (this is located top right of the window).
- Fill out the necessary fields as outlined below.
- Bridge: (View ONLY) This is a ‘view only’ field used as a reference to present the name of the bridge that you are adding information too.
- Conference ID: Enter your Conference ID here.
- Passcode: Enter your Passcode here.
- After Save: The after save menu gives you two options to choose from;
1 – Add new Bridge Passcodes – This will simply dismiss the dialog box and add the newly entered information to the Bridge DDI.2 – Edit this Bridge Passcode – This will add the entered information to the Bridge DDI while keeping the current dialog box open to make any further edits.
- Add: Click the Add button to complete your task.
- Your task is complete.
Results: You will receive an on-screen confirmation that the “Bridge passcode has been saved”.