Yes. Mobile testing is outside any current PSTN/SIP commercial terms and agreements or minimum monthly/annual agreements that you may currently have with Spearline.
- Mobile tests will be charged in addition and separately.
- Your associated mobile test rate will apply to the current list of countries provided only.
- Any new mobile country provided may have its own associated test rate.
- The mobile test rate offered is a reduced rate offset by the overall book of business on PSTN testing, so the rates quoted are dependent on maintaining that book of business.
- Mobile test rates are for toll/toll-free numbers only. Any number, including toll/toll-free, that incurs additional charges in excess of the mobile test rate quoted will have the surcharge passed on.
- Test calls to international numbers, ‘shared cost’, ‘premium’, and other non-toll/toll free or in-country toll numbers will incur additional fees and be recharged.
If you would like to know more, your dedicated Customer Engagement Manager will be able to further discuss the rates that apply to mobile testing.