In order to change your password, you need to know your current password, and you need to be logged into the platform. If you have forgotten your password and are locked out of your account, you will need to reset your password using the Forgot your password option.
How to change your password;
- Navigate to the ‘Admin’ section of the platform (this can be found here in the left-hand navigation menu).
- Search for your user name in the table or by using the search box provided (this can be found top left of the screen).
- Click the Change Password Icon (located on the right in the ‘Actions’ column).
- Enter your current (Old) password first, followed by your New password, and click Update.
- If successful you will receive a confirmation message to let you know that your password has been successfully changed.
- Your password has now been changed and the task is complete.
Result: You can now login to the platform using your new password.