Changing your password is quick. You can change your password at any time from the Admin section.
To change your password, do the following:
- Navigate to the ‘Admin’ module (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want. Enter a full or partial name or email address (e.g. Joe or Joe.Blogs@company.com)
- Click the Key Icon (this is located in the ‘Actions’ column on the right of the table).
- Enter your current Old password first followed by your New password (this should be entered 2 times to ensure there is no spelling error) and then click the Update button.
- If successful you will receive a confirmation message to let you know that your password has been successfully changed.
- Your task is complete.
Results: You can now log in to the platform using your new password.