Add new users to the platform.
To add a new user, do the following:
- Navigate to the ‘Add User’ dialog box as outlined below.
- Navigate to the ‘Admin’ module (this can be found here in the left hand navigation menu).
- Click on the Add User button (located top right of the screen).
- The ‘Add User’ dialog box is then revealed.
- Complete the setup in the dialog box as outlined below.
- Name – This is the name of the new user.
- Email – This is the email address of the new user.
- Department – This is optional metadata regarding the new users department.
- SMS – This is optional metadata regarding the new users contact number.
- Country Code – This is optional metadata in relation to the SMS contact field.
- Timezone – This is the timezone that the new user will be working in.
- Role Status – This sets the user rights access (Full Access, Realtime Access or Reporting Access).
- Status – This will set the new user to Active or Inactive once added.
- After Save – This must be set to Add new user.
- Update – Click the Update button to complete your task.
- The user has now been added and your task is complete.
Result: The new user will receive an email containing their login details which should be updated by the user as soon as possible for security reasons.