The Voice Assure Realtime reporting dashboard shows all previous calls made and provides further actions you can take with the call results.
- Filter through all test data by Date, Country, User, Number, Number Type or Call Type.
- Reset filters.
- Export filtered data to a .csv file (comma separated values).
- Actions allow users to:
- Listen to a recording (when listening to the audio the user also has the option to download it).
- Redial a number
- Schedule numbers for automated testing (Only available to Voice Assure In-country and Voice Assure Interstate customers).
- Call detail records (CDR’s) are presented here.
- Navigate through pages of all available test results here using pagination.
Call Detail Records
Records are provided for all calls generated. All call detail records (CDR’s) contain the following information:
- Country: (the country that the call was dialed from).
- User: (the person who made the call).
- Number: (the phone number the user dialed).
- Call Type: (the type of route that was used to make the call – PSTN or GSM).
- Creation Time: (the moment the user pressed the dial button).
- Start Time: (the moment the call connected).
- End Time: (the moment the call disconnected).
- CLI Number: (the caller line identity of the caller).
- IVR Traversal:(if an automated IVR traversal is used on the call it will be presented here).
- Number Type: (the type of number that was dialed e.g Toll, Toll Free, etc…).
- Provider: (the network provider and location that was used when placing the call).
- State: (the call state which has been assigned to the call e.g Connected, Busy, etc…).
- Call Recordings: (all recordings are provided as a link in the ‘Actions’ column).