Welcome Serbia to Spearline fixed line testing!
Here at Spearline, our main goal is to replicate your customers’ call experience with your organization. We are always working to ensure it is of the best quality. Testing your numbers around the world needs global coverage, and we are getting closer to covering that scale.
We are delighted to announce that Serbia has joined our list of certified countries for fixed-line testing and is available for immediate testing. We secured fixed-line services with Telekom Srbij.
6 interesting facts about Serbia *
- Serbia is located in Southeastern Europe. It is a landlocked country that used to be part of Yugoslavia.
- Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, is one of the largest cities in Southeast Europe.
- The Serbian clock-making industry is older than the world-famous Swiss one. The Serbs had their own clock at least 200 years before the Swiss did.
- Serbia has been topping the global raspberry export list for several years now, accounting for over 30% of the world’s raspberries.
- Most villages in the world are made of houses and other structures built on different types of material. But in Serbia, there is a village located in Mt. Stara Planina that is made entirely out of stone. This village, known as Gostuša has all of its houses and other structures made out of mud, stone and natural materials and no other material.
- Serbia formed a union with Montenegro in 1992, and split up again in 2006 to become independent.
Spearline’s global presence
Take a look at our most up-to-date coverage map to see what countries we can test your numbers in across fixed-line and mobile networks. If there is a particular country you need to test your numbers from, please let us know.
Find out more
If you are interested in adding Serbia to your list of countries for fixed line testing, please contact your dedicated Spearline Customer Engagement Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 28 51460
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.