Fixed-line capacity increases in Puerto Rico
Here at Spearline, our goal is to replicate your customers' call experience. We are always working to ensure it is of the best quality. Testing your numbers around the world needs global coverage, and we are getting closer to covering that scale.
We are delighted to announce that we have increased fixed-line capacity in Puerto Rico by opening up more routes with telecoms carrier, WorldNET.
Six interesting facts about Puerto Rico *
- The name of Puerto Rico is derived from its abundance of natural resources, especially gold.
- Puerto Rico was first discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493, one year after he discovered The Americas.
- Puerto Ricans pays no income tax
- The President of the United States of America is the chief of the state of Puerto Rico; it is a commonwealth associated with the United States.
- Puerto Rico’s economy thrives from tourism, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and technology.
- The largest telescope in the world is located in Puerto Rico. It is used to look at asteroids in space, and determine if any ever get too close to the Earth’s surface.
Our expanding global coverage
With coverage across 71 countries, we continue to grow our presence on a global scale. We have big plans for the remainder of 2020, including increasing our coverage across Africa and the Middle East. If you have a particular country you need to test your global phone numbers from, please let us know.
Find out more
If you are interested in adding Puerto Rico to your list of countries for fixed-line testing, please contact your dedicated Spearline Customer Engagement Manager, our 24/7 support team by email email@example.com or call +353 28 51460.
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.