Here at Spearline, our main goal is to replicate your customers’ call experience. We are always working to ensure it is of the best quality. Testing your numbers around the world needs global coverage, and we are getting closer to covering that scale.
We are delighted to announce that Thailand fixed-line testing is certified and is available to all Spearline customers for immediate testing. We secured fixed-line services with one of the main telecoms carriers in Thailand – CAT Telecom.
6 interesting facts about Thailand*
- Thailand is the only Southeast Asian country that was never colonized by an European country. The name Thailand in the Thai language is Prathet Thai, which directly translates to ‘Land of the Free’.
- Thailand is where you’ll find both the smallest and the largest creatures. The smallest mammal in the world, the bumblebee bat, calls Thailand home. You can also find the largest fish, the whale shark, in Thai waters.
- Thailand used to be known as the Kingdom of Siam and is the country where Siamese cats originated from.
- Thailand is the world’s number one orchid exporter. Around 45% of Thailand’s orchids are exported out of the country and the rest are sold to locals on the domestic market.
- It is considered disrespectful to touch anyone on their head, even a child. In Thai culture, the head is considered to be the most important part of the body. As a result, no one should ever touch the head of another person, even a child.
- The longest place name in the world is the full name of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand: “Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit”. It means “City of Angels, Great City of Immortals, Magnificent City of the Nine Gems, Seat of the King, City of Royal Palaces, Home of Gods Incarnate, Erected by Visvakarman at Indra’s Behest.”
Our expanding global coverage
The addition of Thailand to our portfolio means we now have fixed-line coverage in 43 countries and we continue to grow our presence on a global scale. View our coverage map to find out which countries we offer fixed-line and mobile testing in.
Find out more
If you are interested in adding Thailand to your list of countries for fixed-line testing, please contact your dedicated Spearline Customer Engagement Manager, our 24/7 support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 28 51460.
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.