Welcome Argentina to Spearline mobile testing!
Here at Spearline, our main goal is to replicate your customers’ call experience. We are always working to ensure it is of the best quality. Testing your numbers around the world needs global coverage, and we are getting closer to covering that scale.
We are delighted to announce that Argentina mobile has been certified and is available to all Spearline customers. This means that we can now check your numbers against two of the largest mobile network providers in Argentina – Movistar and Claro.
6 interesting facts about Argentina *
- Argentina is the eighth largest country in the world.
- It became the first country to use fingerprinting as a method of identification in 1892.
- Argentina is the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world.
- The country is the third biggest producer of beef in the world. It produces around 2.8 to 3.5 million tons a year.
- It was one of the first countries in the world to have radio broadcasting. The first relay was made on August 27, 1920.
- Argentina claims a portion of Antarctica, as well as several islands in the South Atlantic, including the British-ruled Falkland Islands.
Our expanding global coverage
The addition of Argentina to our portfolio means we now have mobile coverage in 31 countries and we continue to grow our presence on a global scale. We have big plans for the remainder of 2020, including increasing our coverage across Africa and the Middle East. If you have a particular country you need to test your global phone numbers from, please let us know.
Find out more
If you are interested in adding Argentina to your list of countries for mobile testing, please contact your dedicated Spearline Customer Engagement Manager, our 24/7 support team by email email@example.com or call +353 28 51460.
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.