We are delighted to let you know that Automated Testing is now known as Spearline Voice Assure, and our Manual Testing is known as Voice Assure Realtime.
You will continue to enjoy the same features and benefits that you have always done with Automated and Manual. With the new naming convention, we want to enhance the product identity and have Spearline’s voice products sit comfortably beside their counterparts, SMS Assure, and Fax Assure.
With Voice Assure you will continue to experience the following benefits:
- Proactively monitor your numbers for connectivity and audio quality, globally.
- Visibility of your network (both internal & external) at any given time.
- Peace of mind that your numbers are working as they should be.
- Know of any issues as soon as they arise, before your customers are impacted with our alerts.
- Demonstrate your commitment to a quality customer experience.
With Voice Assure Realtime, you will continue to:
- Generate test calls on-demand, to verify your contact numbers are connecting.
- Test a number at any time of day, any day of the week in the country of interest.
- Re-create a fault to capture audio quality, tones or prompts encountered from the network or IVR.
- Verify in real-time, call connection, call quality, DTMF transmission, and CLI presentation.
- Reduce problem managed costs ensuring your engineering talent is focused on proactive project work.
- Improve overall CX as issue resolution times are greatly reduced.
Find out more
Should you have any questions with regards to these new name changes, please do not hesitate to contact your Spearline Customer Engagement Manager. Alternatively, please contact our 24/7 support team by email email@example.com, or phone +353 28 51460. Read more about the features and benefits of Voice Assure and Voice Assure Realtime.
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.