68 countries and counting … Welcome Nigeria to Spearline Fixed Line Testing!
We are pleased to announce that we have a fixed line certified and available for testing in Nigeria. We secured the line directly with one of the major telecoms carriers in Nigeria – Vodacom Nigeria .
A wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, Vodacom Nigeria is a major provider of connectivity, hosted services, unified communications and IoT solutions. Vodacom’s experience in African telecommunications spans over two decades and today, they connect over 1,200 of the continent’s largest and leading corporations in over 40 countries. Vodacom’s satellite coverage of Africa reaches to the furthest corners of the continent, and with access to multiple subsea cable landing ports, Vodacom has the infrastructure and support services in place to ensure that your business is always connected – locally and globally.
7 interesting facts about Nigeria *
- Nigeria is the seventh most populous country in the world, home to more than 200 million people.
- Nigeria is a diverse multiethnic country with more than 520 spoken languages. While English is the official language, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo are also major languages in the country.
- Largely due to its export market, Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa. While the agricultural industry accounts for approximately 70 percent of the country’s employment, petroleum products are the primary export – accounting for more than 90 percent of Nigeria’s exports.
- Lagos, the former capital of Nigeria before being moved to Abuja, is the country’s largest and most populous city.
- The country’s film industry, known as Nollywood, is one of the largest film producers in the world, second only to India’s Bollywood.
- The Yoruba group of Nigeria has the highest rate of twin births in the world. It is believed by some that the group’s consumption of yams contributes to this.
- While some cultures believe it’s rude to not look someone in the eye, in Nigeria, it is customary to not look into someone’s eyes.
Our expanding global coverage
The addition of Nigeria to our portfolio means we now have coverage in 68 countries and we continue to grow our presence on a global scale. We have big plans for the remainder of 2019, in particular with a rollout of more mobile phone line testing, as well as increasing our coverage across Africa and the Middle East. If you are interested in finding out more, or if you have a particular country you need to test your global phone numbers from, please get in touch with us.
Find out more
If you are interested in adding Nigeria to your list of countries for fixed line testing, please contact your dedicated Spearline Customer Engagement Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 28 51460
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.