At Spearline, we are always trying to replicate your customers’ call experience. Diversity of coverage is crucial – you need to know that your numbers are being tested against a wide range of global networks. We are therefore delighted to welcome The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain to Spearline fixed line testing.
The UAE fixed ISDN line with Etisalat is now fully operational and available to all Spearline customers. This now means that we are able to test your phone numbers with one of the largest telecoms providers in the UAE across fixed lines, in addition to the mobile coverage you have been enjoying.
Etisalat was established over four decades ago in the UAE as the country’s first telecommunications service provider. An international blue-chip organisation, Etisalat provides innovative solutions and services to 143 million subscribers in 15 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Fun facts about the UAE *
- The UAE is a federation made up of 7 emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ra’s al-Khaimah, Ajman, Umm al-Quwain and Fujairah.
- The tallest building in the world resides in the UAE – the Burj Khalifa. It stands over 828 meters tall, with more than 160 stories.
- The week starts on Sunday! Weekends tend to be Friday and Saturday for religious reasons.
- The falcon is the UAE’s national symbol. Falconry is at the heart of Emirati culture and is a popular pastime.
- Over 12 million tourists visit the UAE per year; tourism now accounts for over 10% of the nation’s GDP.
- Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and has 22,500 square meters covered with real snow for skiing.
Along with the UAE, we are pleased to announce that we have a fixed line certified and available for testing in Bahrain. We secured the line directly with one of the main carriers in Bahrain – ViaCloud.
Viacloud is one of the leading telecommunication operators offering international voice, data and value-added services across the Kingdom of Bahrain and Jordan.
Fun facts about Bahrain **
- It is among the richest countries in the world based on GDP per capita, with a GDP per capita of $29,146.
- The name ‘Bahrain’ means two seas, which is attributed to the sweet water springs and salty water in the seas that surrounds the island country.
- Bahrain is an archipelago made up of 33 islands.
- It was the first Arabian country to discover petroleum in 1932.
- It is known for its scorching summer where temperature can reach up to 45 degree Celsius.
- Bahrain World Trade Centre is the first skyscraper in the world to integrate wind turbines into its design.
Our expanding global coverage
The addition of Bahrain to our portfolio means we now have coverage in 66 countries and we continue to grow our presence on a global scale. We have big plans for the remainder of 2019, in particular with a rollout of more mobile phone line testing, as well as increasing our coverage across Africa and the Middle East. If you are interested in finding out more, or if you have a particular country you need to test your global phone numbers from, please get in touch with us.
Find out more
If you are interested in adding the UAE and/or Bahrain to your list of countries for fixed line testing, please contact your dedicated Spearline Customer Engagement Manager, email email@example.com or call +353 28 51460.
New to Spearline?
Spearline is the leading network intelligence company in the telecommunications industry. Our platform enables enterprises and telecommunications service providers to test connectivity and quality on global telecoms networks, testing automatically at volume. If you are interested in benefiting from our platform, please get in touch with us.