Contact Centre Testing
- Automated test calls are placed from within the same country as the toll or toll-free number (TFN) being tested
- Calls are connected to a test audio prompt by enabling an ANI/CLI check or navigating through a hidden IVR option.
- A recorded test prompt is played back from the PSTN during the test call and is measured for quality using the international industry standard PESQ measurement scale
- The result of the test call is reported in the system in real time with automated failure alerts generated if required
- Your audio quality score is benchmarked against over 30 million tests carried out by Spearline
- The entire test call is recorded for playback at any time